The term digital learning has become an integral part of training jargon. However, most training managers today are still struggling with integrating and using digital learning in their organisation. They still face several challenges in the initial project implementation stages.
We thought we’d give a few quick tips and best practices to get the ball rolling:
- Analyse and define your requirements
- Develop customised content
- Choose adequate tools and technologies
What are the advantages of developing an e-learning strategy?
- Offers permanent and updatable training tools
- Involves an unlimited number of employees.
- Personalize and adjust training programmes for each employee
- Limit logistic constraints and fees in comparison with classroom training
- Simplify time management thanks to training adapted to learner availabilities
- Draw up reports and carry out automated results analysis thanks to tracking
- Take charge of your training
- Make the best use of attractive and interactive content
- Complete training programmes when and where you want
Wanna know more and get started? Feel free to download our checklist: